Who are Pennine Golf Buggies?
Pennine Golf Buggies are an agent of Pennine Golf Carts. Pennine Radio Ltd (PRL) manufacture single-seater 3 and 4 wheel ride-on golf buggies. Pennine Golf Buggies is their distribution and service agent in Scotland.
What problem did we solve?
Pennine Golf Buggies had an old four page website that had been custom built for them a number of years ago. It was no longer fit for purpose.
- The website was outdated and was not designed to attract its target audience;
- It was a small four-page website, and it was not possible to add more pages;
- it was not possible for its users to update the content of the site;
- it was not was not optimised for its audience nor for search engines;
- It had no calls to action.
Wysiweb was approached by PRL to build a new website for their Scottish golf buggy agent. It was important for them to have a strong presence in Scotland, particularly with Fife being the 'Home of Golf'.
What was the outcome?
golf-buggy.co.uk - a website that:
- has an appealing design and calls to action throughout the site;
- represents Pennine Golf Buggies professionally;
- appeals to its target audience, which includes an older generation who use the sit-on golf buggies more;
- has on-page optimisation applied throughout the site;
- can easily be updated by Pennine Golf Buggy administrators.
This website was developed in WordPress.
What did the client think of the solution?
Upon completion of the project, James Taylor, the managing director of PRL said:
"Once again, we were delighted to use Wysiweb to redesign and rebuild our website for our Scottish golf agent. Located in Fife, we were keen to have a strong presence there due to there being so many beautiful golf courses in 'The Kingdom of Fife', including the seven courses at St. Andrews.
As with our own website (prl.co.uk) we were delighted with the design and the application of our own images throughout the site. This avoided the use of stock images. We want our websites to be as authentic as possible.
Pennine Golf Buggies provided the core content as we did with our own website. Wysiweb re-wrote the content to ensure that it was optimised for its readers and for the search engines.
We feel that we now have a very professional looking website. The appeal to our target audience has been proven by the number of enquiries and sales made through the website since its launch.
We are very happy with how easy it is to update the website. The training delivered by Wysiweb to its administrators was thorough and comprehensive.
Thanks for delivering a great website in a timely manner, Wysiweb. Once again you ticked all our objectives that we wanted to achieve from the website and the way that it functions and performs."
Snapshots of the Pennine Golf Buggy website pages are shown below.
Alternatively you can visit their website at golf-buggy.co.uk.